Logistics Industry Insurance
Insurance for the logistics sector requires a specialist team that fully understands the diverse nature of the industry and is able to identify bespoke requirements for companies, case by case. At Franklands, we are proud to say, that we have invested the time in the logistics industry so that we could become that team.
We understand the implications of different conditions of carriage including RHA or BIFA limitations per tonne and are able to advise you on your Logistics’ insurance needs, such as:
- Where responsibilities under CMR start and finish
- Contractual obligations imposed upon you by your customers
- Storage risks and the implications of operating under UKWA conditions
- Vehicle tracking, agency drivers, high value goods or use of front facing cameras
- Health and Safety controls with manual handling or lone working
It's time to speak to Franklands...
If your Broker is failing to deliver our level of sector expertise, please call us.
Tel:0330 159 8008