What should House Builders expect of their insurance broker?
- Does your insurance broker fully understand the house building sector?
- Are they fully conversant with standard forms of contract conditions and will they review contracts to establish your exposure?
- Have they considered your requirements for the following insurance contracts?
- Employers/Contractors Liability
- Contract Works/ Contractors All Risks
- Design and Construction Professional Indemnity
- Environmental Liabilities
- Own Plant and Hired in Plant
5. Do they facilitate the movement of properties to a Property Owners Policy on practical completion?
6. Have they reviewed your health and safety controls and suggested improvements?
7. Does your Broker have Chartered status?
- Do they employ only qualified insurance professionals?
- Do they offer the buying capacity of one of the UK largest broker associations with total premium placement of more than £500,000,000?
It's time to speak to Franklands...
If your Broker is failing to deliver our level of sector expertise, please call us.
Tel:0330 159 8008