Directors & Officers Liability
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance (D&O) offers liability cover for company managers to protect them from claims which may arise from the decisions and actions taken within the scope of their regular duties.
The core purpose is to provide financial protection for managers against the consequences of actual or alleged "wrongful acts” when acting in scope of managerial duties. Such policies can cover:
- Defence costs and financial losses
- Personal liability of company directors and officers as individuals
- Cover for current, future or past directors or officers of a company
- Intentional non-compliant acts
- Personal profit
- Property damage and bodily harm
It's time to speak to Franklands...
If your Broker is failing to deliver our level of sector expertise, please call us.
Tel:0330 159 8008