What should companies in the Life Science industry expect of their insurance broker?
1. Does your insurance broker have a specialist team that fully understands the diverse, dynamic and developing Life Science sector?
- Medical Device
- Contract Research (CRO)
- Product Development (PDO)
- Other support services
- Your equipment and materials
- Protecting your income including the research and development expenses
- Potential liabilities resulting from your work
- The management of risk
- Your Legal Requirements
- Funders Requirements
- Contractual Requirements
- Legal Liabilities
- Your Investment
- Do they employ only qualified insurance professionals?
- Do they offer the buying capacity of one the UK largest broker associations with total premium placement of more than £500,000,000
It's time to speak to Franklands...
If your Broker is failing to deliver our level of sector expertise, please call us.
Tel:0330 159 8008