Education, Health & Leisure
What should companies working in the Education, Health and Leisure sector expect from their Broker?
- The ability to truly understand the nature of business in the sector, their processes, service users, supplier and employee relationships, contractual responsibilities and attitudes to risk
- Use this knowledge to clearly explain insurable risks and risk management solutions
- Negotiate competitive terms from the widest range of suitable insurers. Agree policy wordings and communicate terms clearly and concisely
- Genuinely put the needs of the customer first
- Maintain experienced and qualified staff to continue providing the same quality of service year after year
Sounds simple? So why do so many of our competitors fail to deliver.
At Franklands we continually invest in building our knowledge of the Education, Health and Leisure sectors, developing our staff and taking immense pride in putting the customer first.
It's time to speak to Franklands...
If your Broker is failing to deliver our level of sector expertise, please call us.