Paul is an inspirational ceramic artist whose reputation has grown exponentially over the last few years, with a number of high-profile commissions both regionally and, more recently, nationally and internationally.
I consider PJF to be true professionals in their industry and cannot think of any improvements that they could make.
Paul Cummins Ceramics
What should a manufacturer expect from his Broker?
- The ability to truly understand the nature of a manufacturing business, its processes, customer, supplier and employee relationships. Contractual responsibilities and attitude to risk
- Use this knowledge to clearly explain insurable risks and risk management solutions
- Negotiate competitive terms from the widest range of suitable insurers. Read policy wordings and communicate terms clearly and concisely
- Genuinely put the needs of the customer first
- Maintain experienced and qualified to continue providing the same quality of service year after year
Sounds simple? So why do so many of our competitors fail to
At Franklands we continually invest in building our knowledge of manufacturing risk, developing our staff and taking immense pride in putting the customer first.
If your Broker is failing to deliver our level of manufacturing expertise then it may be time to speak to Franklands.
It's time to speak to Franklands...
If your Broker is failing to deliver our level of sector expertise, please call us.