Knowing the difference between a rip-saw, spindle moulder, router or a CNC machine is vital when developing the perfect insurance policy for joinery manufacturing companies.
Here at Franklands, we are passionate about your industry and take pride in the knowledge that we know and understand that very difference. Needless to say, our team are able to recognise the diverse insurance requirements that your joinery business might need, such as:
- Establishing lead time for replacement of key equipment from manufacturers such as Wadkin, SCM or Griggio
- Appropriate business interruption insurance and business recovery plans
- Export markets, product applications and products liability
- Review your health and safety controls for the use of machinery
- Reinstatement values for buildings and machinery
It's time to speak to Franklands...
If your Broker is failing to deliver our level of sector expertise, please call us.