What should Civil Engineering companies expect of their insurance broker?
- Does your insurance broker fully understand the risks facing civil engineers?
- Are they fully conversant with standard forms of contract conditions and will they review contracts to establish your exposure?
- Have they considered your requirements for the following insurance contracts?
- Employers/Contractors Liability
- Contract Works/ Contractors All Risks
- Design and Construct Professional Indemnity
- Non Negligent Liability 21.2.1/6.5.1
- Environmental Liabilities
- Own Plant and Hired in Plant
5. Have they reviewed your health and safety controls and suggested improvements?
6. Does your Broker have Chartered status?
- Do they employ only qualified insurance professionals?
- Do they offer the buying capacity of one of the UK's largest broking groups with total premium placement of more than £280,000,000?
It's time to speak to Franklands...
If your Broker is failing to deliver our level of sector expertise, please call us.