East Midlands Property Owners (EMPO) Insurance Scheme
Franklands offers a comprehensive and competitively priced Property Owners Insurance to members of East Midlands Property Owners, the Professional Landlords Association supporting Residential Landlords & Property Investors across the East Midlands.
The Scheme is exclusively available to current EMPO members and includes the benefits of:
- Landlords contents of £7,500
- Caters for periods of unoccupancy
- Rental income set at 33% of buildings declared value
- Public Liability £5,000,000 including legionnaires disease at £1,000,000
- Building valuations
- Vacant property services
- Assistance with statutory requirements including asbestos and wiring Schedules for each property
To obtain a quotation contact Franklands:
Telephone: 01332 545720
Fax: 01332 545722 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWhat will Franklands require?
For new clients:
- You will need to complete a proposal form by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page and confirming your EMPO membership number.
For clients with additional properties to be insured:
- You will need to complete a proposal form by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page.
Contact Covea Commercial Care Line:
This is operated 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by staff trained in commercial claims.
Telephone: 0844 9020 790 - Quote Reference: 021430856 (Press option 2)Fax: 0844 902 2207
Address: Commercial Care Line
- Take the details of your claim over the phone, in most cases removing the need to complete an incident report form
- Help outside normal opening hours with practical advice and assistance
- Arrange replacement of goods lost or stolen using the latest product information
- Take control of the management of claims from start to finish
Please contact us if you have any queries or require any additional information.You can print copies of the following documents by clicking on the appropriate link:
Key Facts Document summarising the cover provided (PDF format)
Abbreviated Proposal Form (Word format)
It's time to speak to Franklands...
If your Broker is failing to deliver our level of sector expertise, please call us.