3XGP Ltd are a independent IT Service and Support Provider that offer services to companies throughout UK and Mainland Europe.
I've been delighted with the work PJF has done with us and time David has spent with us each year, explaining the options to tailor the policy that best suit our expanding business needs.
What should companies in the ICT Hardware arena expect of their insurance broker?
- Does your insurance broker have a specialist team that fully understands the diverse, dynamic and developing ICT Hardware sector
- Have they discussed tailored risk solutions for all elements including:
- Provision of own and third party hardware
- Global territorial limits and jurisdiction
- ICT equipment specification Errors & Omissions
- Pre contract liabilities
- Project creep and advance selling
- Asset valuation for second user ICT equipment
- Your Legal Requirements
- Funders Requirements
- Contractual Reqirements
- Your Investment
3. Have they considered and offered a comprehensive solution to protect:
4. Can your broker cater for all companies throughout their evolutionary cycle from 'start up' to bringing the product to market?
5. Does your broker have Chartered status? Do they employ only qualified insurance professionals?
Do they offer the buying capacity of one of the UK's largest broking groups with total premium placement of more than £280,000,000?
6. Is your broker passionate about its understanding of your sector and take genuine pride in putting the customer first?
It's time to speak to Franklands...
If your Broker is failing to deliver our level of sector expertise, please call us.